OpenSpot provides one of the world's most advanced parking management hardware and software solution that constantly tracks the real-time status of parking spots while providing automated and detailed historical analytics around parking efficiency, compliance monitoring, and dynamic pricing.
- Automatically tracks real-time availability of parking spots and makes the data available to parking operators as well as drivers searching for parking.
- Automatically collects historical parking efficiency data on an aggregate and per-spot level.
- Smart Dashboard for Parking Operators provides deep analytics and insights on their asset efficiency.
- Significantly boosts efficiency for Compliance Officers, boosting revenues for parking operators.
- Machine Learning algorithm allows for Dynamic Pricing of Parking, boosting revenues for parking operators.
- Platform Agnostic system that can allow for real-time parking data to be broadcasted on any device, screen, or third-party app.
- Data API provides for easy integration with existing paysystems, mobile payment systems, and parking enforcement systems.
our data infrastructure is ready for the future, whether that be autonomous vehicles looking for data on available parking spots, or a self-driving car looking to transfer cryptocurrency to a parking spot to pay for parking.
Autonomous Vehicles can communicate with the OpenSpot Cloud to read the truthful and real-time availability of parking spots in any operating jurisdiction, and inform the Smart Parking Spot that it is coming to occupy it to avoid conflicts with other vehicles.
smart parking spots
OpenSpot Sensors create a unique address for each Parking Spot on the OpenSpot Cloud. The sensors write key information that is needed by Autonomous Vehicles about the Parking Spot (such as cost and duration allowed) to the OpenSpot database.
SmartShare uses AI and Machine learning algorithms for prediction modeling. It is able to better predict future outcomes based on historical events.
We are passionate about data, smart parking, Autonomous Vehicles, and the future of the $100 Billion parking industry.
Thamer Matar - Chief Executive Officer
Vinu Singh - Project Coordinator
Sam Chandola - Director
Neeraj Soni - Senior Developer
Basab Dey - Chief Product Officer
Prashant Sinha - QA Engineer
Victory Square Technologies
Parking Acquisition Ventures
We are located in beautiful Vancouver.